Zaifman Law (“Zaifman”) is a Canadian firm founded by Kenneth Zaifman in 1986. Zaifman provides comprehensive, effective and efficient immigration services to individuals in Canada and abroad. Zaifman also assists Canadian employers to fill their labour market needs, international students with study in Manitoba, and foreign individuals with skills in various industries to come and work in Canada on a temporary or permanent basis.
Zaifman is a team of educated professionals, comprised of Lawyers, Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants, and assistants, with many years of experience working in the immigration field. Our experience has led to valuable insight into Canada’s business and labour market needs. Members of our staff can communicate with you in Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Tagalog, Punjabi and Hindi.
We assist individuals destined to any province in Canada with applications under the Federal Immigration Program and/or various Provincial Nominee Programs. Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we take pride in utilizing the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program to assist skilled workers and business professionals interested in settling in our Province. We have assisted Manitoba companies in increasing their work force and expanding their business through skilled workers, and investment by Business Applicants.
We are licensed and insured professionals, duly authorized to practice in the immigration field and are committed to providing excellent service to all our clients.
We offer Services in the following areas
- Temporary Resident Visas
- Permanent Resident Options for workers
- Permanent Resident Options for business managers and owners
- All aspects of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) and other provincial nominee Programs
- Farm Strategic Initiatives and Business Immigration
- Work Permits
- Citizenship Applications
- Permanent Resident Cards and Renewals
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
- Family Sponsorships
- Study Permits
- CBSA Interviews, Admissibility Hearings and Appeals
- Refugee Applications
- Federal Court Work, including Applications for Leave and Judicial Review, Stay Applications
- Appeals and Writs of Mandamus
- Inadmissibility to Canada (Re: criminality, misrepresentation) and *U.S. Immigration and Waivers