US Immigration & Waivers

Our experience allows us to help individuals looking to travel to the United States. We will provide practical guidance on your immigration options to best suit your needs. We can assist with non-immigrant US. visa applications to enter and work in the US. Our lawyers have successfully assisted many clients in obtaining Business (B-1) and Tourism (B-2) visas.

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables most citizens or nationals of participating countries to the travel to the US for tourism or business purposes for 90 days or less without obtaining a visa. Travelers must have a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to traveling and must meet certain requirements. While an approved ESTA allows you to travel to a U.S. port of entry and request permission to enter the U.S., it does not guarantee entry. Our staff can help you navigate this process and prepare you with dealing with officers, potential interview processes, and cross-border procedures.

Restrictions on Entry into the US due to inadmissibility

If you have been convicted of certain criminal offences in Canada and/or abroad or are otherwise inadmissible to the US, you may be restricted from entry. We can help you obtain a Waiver of Inadmissibility, which allows for entry to the US despite inadmissibility.

To explore your options and for assistance with US. Immigration or for more information, please contact us.